Privcore’s team with 40 years’ combined experience helps business and government make privacy core business, so they can deliver services with the trust and confidence of customers and citizens.
Privcore is supported by partners and subcontractors who help us deliver on our vision. Privcore collaborates with a top group of privacy and security consultants on large projects nationally and internationally.
Annelies Moens, CIPP/E, CIPT, FIP, FAICD, CMgr FIML, a privacy professional practising since 2001 founded Privcore. She has been instrumental in shaping and building the privacy profession in Australia and New Zealand and influencing privacy developments in APEC. Dr John Selby joins Privcore as an experienced researcher, practitioner and trainer in cybersecurity and privacy.
For a full description of each of Privcore’s services please visit: https://www.privcore.com/services
* Privacy impact assessments
* Risk assessments and privacy health checks
* Privacy management framework development
* Privacy maturity model development and assessment
* Privacy and related research
* Training and presentations
* Privacy by design
* Privacy aspects of artificial intelligence and automated decision making
* Data breach prevention and recovery
* Privacy certification advice including APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules